Friday, February 11, 2011

Quiet...


The card and gift package above is for my Secret Pal. I really hope she hasn't guessed who I am yet! The sketch is MOJO #177. I used a Memory Makers paper, Bazzill, GP white, beige chalk for edges of sentiment, PTI sentiment stamp, Michael's pearl accents, Fiskar scallop punch which I paper pierced the scallop, Cuttle Bug Swiss dot folder, Fiskar Texture Heart plate.

I included in the little package, yo-yo's that I made, coordinating buttons,some brads and other do dads, and some heart rubons. I also made a Post A Note holder that I saw on Angie Juda's site. So cute.


         Have a wonderful weekend and I would love for you to leave some LOVE! Hugs, ~B~




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

Sweet card and yummy package for your secret pal! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling!