Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crafting in a 40" Motor Home






This is my main crafting area which also serves as our eating space. The cabinets above and below are used for some of my craft storage in this room.









Below are photos of the things that I store in this space. The cabinets above the table are about 1 1/2 feet deep, so there are items that are not visible.


                                       

                                        This is what the cabinets under the table hold.






These are the items I store in my one closet and under my bed. The printer does need to be moved when I need to use it, but it really isn't much of a problem. I do keep my supply buying to a minimum. My biggest purchase each month is my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient Kit. I do buy some extras occasionally, but really try to use what I have on hand.  A good share of the tools I have were from my craft room in NC. There I had a wonderful 10x12 area to work in. This is doable and I am blessed to at least have some room and storage to work.






 Thanks for stopping by. I hope this encourages someone who has limited space. When there is a will and creativity flowing, there is a WAY!!! Hugs, ~B~

4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh my goodness, what an awesome space and terrific organizer you are! I will no longer complain about my messy craft area, lol! This is really wonderful to see and vision you crafting in your motor home - beautiful :)

Natalie said...

I'm in awe of your packing and organization skills!! Wow! How wonderful though to be able to have a craft area to work in while on the go!!

mom3 said...

WOW what great use of the space!

Stefanie said...

You really did a great job. I know how hard it is to organize small crafting areas/spaces.

X Stefanie