Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birthday Cards




These are two Birthday Cards that I worked on Sunday and part of Monday. The top one is for my GD and the other is for my daughter who both have February birthdays. These sketches are part of the Viva La Verve February sketch challenge. All papers and the silk ribbon are from my Taylored Expressions January Key Ingredient kit. The digi stamps are by Melissa Jenkins (MELJENS Designs) who sells her sweet images over at Whimsy Stamps. I used the cuttlebug ,Swiss Dot folder, MS circle punch, border punch (?) K&Company stamp(sweet), sentiment is by Hero Arts "Handwritten Notes" set, MS fine white glitter, Stickles, Prismacolor Pencils/OMS. Sorry for the shadows on the pictures. I should have taken them outside. Would love to have leave LOVE! Hugs, ~B~
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen from PA said...

Adorable! I love the ribbon in the first one. I have this thing for wide ribbon lately.

Stefanie said...

Lovely cards, the images are so cute! You said it yourself: SWEET ;)

X Stefanie

Charmaine's Craft Room said...

Very sweet cards! I love the colors that you use! Thanks for sharing!