Wednesday, December 15, 2010

YIKES!

It seems I have not posted since getting back. I have been pretty busy trying to get my Christmas together after being gone 15 days! I think I'm finally catching up. Packages wrapped and mailed- check, cards made and sent out- Oh,Oh I'm in trouble here. I finally bought my Mom's card and my MIL's because I knew they would be waiting till after the new year to receive them... ;>} I hate, just hate buying cards. Oh well, at least they will get them in a timely fashion.

I did make a card for my Secret Pal over at Papercraft Planet, but didn't take a picture of it. I don't want the chance that she might see it over at Splitcoast Stampers site or even here. I did like the way it turned out. Simple, but cute. I have t finish coloring my images for my families cards and then assemble them. I hope to get that done today and get them mailed out REAL soon. Sorry kids, it might be a New Years card rather then a Christmas card!

Well I better get off and get my MOJO on. Have a great day.

Blessings and Hugs, ~B~

No comments: