Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Snowman Soup Gifts




These are the little snowman soup gifts I made (10). I bought the tins from JoAnne's when they were 60%off. I originally was going to use an idea I saw on Angie Juda's site using paper and dies, but decided against it since time was running out! The snowman image if from Melissa Jenkins collection, poem was from Angie's site, insert of directions was computer generated. The bags were a little small, but they were what I had on hand. ;>}The scallop layers were from Lacey Labels cartridge by Cricut. I am so glad I bought that. I use it often. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed and Happy New Year. I'm off to make some thank you's and New Year cards. Those are for the people I didn't send Christmas cards to!!! ~B~

Posted by Picasa

No comments: