Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Scrappy Thank You's


These are two of seven thank you cards I made using scraps from my Taylored Expressions Kit. I used this kit to make my Christmas cards and had bits an pieces left over, so I decided to put them to good use. The digi stamp is from ,Terrier Toppers and Little Dog Designs. It was a freebie that was offered awhile ago. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils /baby oil. The punches are from Fiskar plus I used the new Corner Chomper at a 1/2".The sentiment is from SU's Trendy Trees set stamped with colorbox red.
* I did take these pictures a little soon. I added Red Stickles to the berries.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

The color combination on these is beatiful. Just wanted to say Happy New and ask you to check my blog. I have something for you...
http://renlymatsworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/i-received-award.html