Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cards



These are a sample of 2 of the Christmas cards I made for my family this year. They both were taken with my phone, so the quality is a little poor. All the paper and ribbon is from Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient Kit for November. The cute digi stamp is from Meljen's Designs. I just love her work. It's so me! The circle sentiment is computer generated; prismacolor pencils and baby oil was used for the coloring; MS fine glitter was used for the snow; Stickles was applied to the hat pom pom; pebbles adhesive candy dots were applied to the ribbon; scallops were cut with my Cricut using a Lacy Label cut. Here's hoping you all have a blessed and wonderful Christmas and a prosperous and healthy New Year! ~B~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen from PA said...

These are so adorable! I love the image. Have a very Merry Christmas!