Monday, November 29, 2010

Just an Update

I  am still here in NC with my daughter , husband and new GS. It's been a little bit busy until today. We were 8 for the holiday. I will need to post some pictures after I get back to AZ. My other 2 daughters and son-in-laws were here to celebrate with us. We  had a great weekend together just hanging out, eating and laughing. My husband came in on Thanksgiving early morning and left yesterday around 2:30PM. I head back on the 7th of December.

The new baby is doing well and so are the Mom and Dad. They pretty much have things under control. My SIL , Jared, is such a big help to my daughter. It blesses my heart to watch him. Kempton certainly is going to have great parents.





This picture is one that was taken in the hospital, so it is almost 2 weeks old. He is already changing so much. I will post more  recent ones when we get them downloaded. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I'm anxious to get started with my Christmas cards. I know, I know I should have had them started already, but there will be no crafting until I get back home. Blessings on your week..~B~

1 comment:

Melissa Sauls said...

Congratulations on that beautiful bundle!! How exciting to have a shiny new grandson. :) Have a wonderful holiday!