Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding Card-VSWCMD3

Posted by Picasa

This is the second card that I have made for the Verve World Card Making Day Release. When I visited this site this morning and saw this sketch, I immediately knew I had to use it for the wedding card I needed for this weekend. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!
 The colors on the card , unfortunately did not show up great. The paper match more  in person then in the photo. I even took it outdoors, but that didn't seem to help much. :(

CARD RECIPE:
Papers: Bazzill-Basic French Vanilla  and other, Patterned paper-unknown
Bird Dimensional - K&Company
Stamp - Recollections - Just Married
Silk ribbon - unknown
Self adhesive Pearls - Pewter -  by Kaiser

Thanks for looking and adding some {heart} ~B~

3 comments:

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Stunning! I LOVE the dimensional bird!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is gorgeous! I love that little chickadee.

Karen from PA said...

This is so pretty...love it!