Friday, October 8, 2010

JOY




Posted by Picasa
   Here is another card that I made using a sketch from the  Verve World Card Making Day Release.

                                                               CARD RECIPE:

                          Paper: Bazzill, Crate Paper-Restoration, Micheal's-cream card stock
                          Word Art- Karen Murray
                          Ribbon-Sugar Creek Hollow
                          Pearl accents-Micheal's brand
                          Leave Stick Pins-unknown
                          Doily Transparencies
                          MS border punch, foam pop squares (3M)

Thank you for looking and I would love to have you add a comment! ~B~

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the colors. I got you added to the linky, too. I'm not sure why it closed early - it was set for Mountain time but it apparently decided to go by Eastern time instead.

stampmonkey said...

Your card is beautiful! I love that sentiment, your choice of embellishments, and the pretty papers.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment. As for my 'secret' for finding time to make cards, it looks to me like you have a lot more time to stamp than I do. ;)

blessings,
Christi

Karen from PA said...

This is beautiful! I really love that doily transparency!