Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finally Posting


It's been a long 3 weeks since I posted last. I just arrived home from NC yesterday. We celebrated my daughter Stephanie's marriage to the love of her life, Matthew on Saturday, September 18. All my 7 children, spouses and 3 grand children were able to attend. What a wonderful time we had celebrating and hanging out together.

Since we sold our home in NC in June, we needed to rent a house so we could all be together, sleep and eat. The Lord blessed us with a wonderful rental near Jordan Lake that fit 12 of us. My 2 married daughters live in the area, so they stayed in their own homes. The host were Lisa and Bill DeSantis and their rental was beautiful, serene and welcoming. We hope to rent it again sometime.

I'm in the process of revamping my blog. I tried several times today to get something put together, but was lacking enthusiasm and mojo. Perhaps tomorrow. If not, it will just stay "as is" for however long it takes me to get it beautiful again...

I did make several cards before I left last week, but didn't get photos so I could post them. It also was slow going as far as creativity. I had a bout with vertigo which had me down for 4 or 5 days. I am better, but am keeping the medication close by. Believe me, my head feeling like it was in a salad spinner was not too much fun. I made it pretty well through the busy pre-wedding week in NC for which I am very thankful. God is GOOD!

Well I  hope all of you are having a wonderful and blessed week. I'm going to try to get some crafting done soon. I really need it to feel like I am being productive. I just received my Taylored Expressions September Kit and I'm very anxious to us that!

HAPPY CRAFTING, ~B~


**The top photo is of my 3 grand daughters: Morgyn, 19, Mady, 16 and Esther, 3 . The wedding photo is of our family in addition to the Malec family.

No comments: