Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trying to get back into routine and FINALLY the Card!

We had a wonderful week with my MIL visiting from July 27-August 4. We were able to take her to Organ Stop Pizza in Mesa, travel the Apache Trail, dinner and a movie (Despicable Me) which we all loved, and a DBacks game. Too bad they lost! Mom and I were also able to fit in a few games of Scrabble which was fun, since I haven't played in a long time. Now the MH is quiet again and I am trying to get back into some kind of routine.

Of course, having company usually means very little crafting. I did manage to make a card for my daughters wedding shower which I will post later today. I have several sketches printed out and waiting for some creative mojo to turn them into actual cards. I do have some cleaning to do. We'll see what wins out. Crafting or Cleaning!
 
See y'all later... Hugs, ~B~


This card was made for my daughter's wedding shower. Although, her colors are teal and brown, Lovebirds are her theme. The skletch is from an older i{heart}2stamp challenge.

Recipe:

Papers: Pebbles Tree House, GP-white
Rubons from Pebbles Tree House
Ribbon from stash
Buttons- Jenni Bowlin , yellow button from stash
Stamp: unknown
I used my Cricut to cut the oval and square shapes-Lacy Labels
MS small circle punch
Foam pop dots on image

No comments: