Thursday, August 26, 2010

MOJO153 Birthday Card




This is a card I made for my husbands birthday on Monday. I saw this sketch and immediately thought of the digital boot image that I downloaded from a delightful woman named Beccy. This is a free site and her drawings are beautiful. Stop by. You won't be disappointed. On the inside of the card there is a computer generated sentiment,"No one can fill your boots." My husband is an avid hiker/camper, so this fit for him instead of shoes. Actually, he has boots that look similar to these!

CARD RECIPE


Papers: GP white, Crate Paper-Brooke, Kraft paper, Bazzill
Punches: Square Maker-Creative Memories
Digital Stamp-Beccy's Place
Sentiment: PTI
Ribbon: PTI
Copper Brads-unknown

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Thanks for sharing the link to your card with me Bernadette, you've done a terrific job!! I love the multiple images on the front, and the sentiment inside is just perfect.
Have a great day.
Cheers,
Beccy

Sharanda said...

A very nice masculine card, and a fitting sentiment for your hubby. TFS :)

Joseline said...

Hi Bernadette,

This is adorable!! Love the boots. Haven't enjoyed my craft room the way I want to but I'm slowly getting there.