Thursday, August 12, 2010

CDAC Spotlight


I have been so EXCITED since last week when Linda contacted me and told me that I was randomly selected to be CDAC's very first " Spotlight Member". Today is the day it went "live" and I am no less excited. Thanks to all of you who have stopped by over at CDAC to congratulate me. I hope you will not be disappointed in my cards using some wonderful digital stamps provided there by some very talented ladies (and men :>}) I truly have enjoyed this site and the ease of use, the tutorials and all the encouragement that each lady gives to there fellow crafters. I look forward to be a member for a very long time and to continue to hone my digital stamping skills.

I would love to have you consider following my blog and adding some love occasionally!

Hugs, ~B~

3 comments:

TinaB said...

Well Done! I read the interview and it was brilliant xx Love your work so creative. Enjoy your special spotlight hunny xx

Hugs

Tina

cardmaking bird said...

Congrats on being the first! You've got some great cards in the slideshow - I might have to get some of the images you've used. Marie x

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!