Friday, August 27, 2010

2Sketches4Y Card






















This card was made for 2sketches4You challenge of the week. I like to have cards around that are "just because" types. Living here in AZ and having a lot of friends on the East Coast, they are my "go-to" cards to let them know I'm thinking of them.

CARD RECIPE  

Papers: Kraft, Crate Paper-Brooke, Bazzill
Felt Flower-unknown source
Ruffled ribbon-unknown source
Punches-MS border punch, Fiskar scalloped circle punch
Sentiment stamp-Karen Lockhart
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Dana said...

Very pretty card, Bernadette! I love the colors :-)

Stacey Schafer said...

pretty!

BeeBeebabs said...

Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Beautiful card Bernadette! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!