Friday, June 25, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch

I actually have gotten 2 cards done in one day. I'm feeling my mojo coming back and thankful for the Mojo Monday sketch for being a BIG help with that! This is a Sympathy Card with the sentiment being only on the inside. The digi is by Sugar Creek Hollow  and I decided to keep it as my main focal point since there is so much going on the front of the card . The solid papers are just scraps, patterned papers were from Taylored Expressions KI February 2010, kit ( MM Black and White), CB Swiss Dots, Reflection Pearls, MS Large Scallop punch, foam dimensional on main image, Prismacolor pencils w/ OMS. Have wonderful and BLESSED weekend.
~B~

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is fabulous,love the papers and beautiful image!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!
xx

Beate said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image, the paper and color combo on this.
Hugs and smiles

Primitive Paper said...

Very elegantly done Burnadette. Your work is super stunning and has such a neatness about it. I always enjoy coming over here and looking around. You make SCH look good girl!!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is beautiful. I looked around your blog a bit. Your work is fantastic. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Renee'