Monday, June 28, 2010

365 Monday Card

I made this card for the 365 Sketch , Monday 6/28. We were to use different shades of green. The flower looks almost yellow, but is a light green. The products used where:
Base - Bazzill
Layers - Garden Variety, SU
Chipboard - Garden Variety
Flower - Prima
Stamp - PTI
Ink - Color Box Fluid Chalk - Deep Green
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
The sentiment was layered and raised with Therm-O-Web 3D Foam Squares
I wish I had taken this photo in natural light. It would have been a lot sharper and the colors truer. Taking pictures of my projects continues to be a challenge for me. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen from PA said...

This is such a cute card! I really love the texture.

annieambriel said...

This is really cute. I have just gone through your blog.. you make such lovely cards. :D
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leave such sweet comments :D

Pam said...

So cute - love that sentiment!