Friday, May 14, 2010

Fathers Day Card


Hello Fab Friday! So sorry this card is up late. I was in Pt. St. Lucie three hours from Sarasota were I am now. No computer while I was there. This card is for the color challenge over at Sugar Creek Hollow. This digi stamp set is just perfect for Fathers Day. Cute, cute images. Go over tho the store and take a peek.
You will not be disappointed.
The products were as follows:
Papers - SU (not sure which ones because I have had this paper forever!) 
Assorted buttons, Hemp,Pop Dots
Cuttlebug folder
That's about it. Quick, easy and hopefully, a lot of impact for that special Dad.
Blessings, ~B~
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Boy, Bernadette, you really pegged this one perfectly! I really like the embossed paper and the popped up hat, not to mention how terrific those buttons are on your star! This card is fantastic!!!

Cassie said...

wonderful card - i love the simple layout that lets the images shine!

HappyCrafter said...

Great fathers day card, that cord is a perfect touch.

tkelli said...

Lovely colors you chose for this card. The background is the perfect shade of blue!
P.S. Come check out our new challenge blog!
First challenge starts May 23(next Sunday.) Hope to see you there!
xo Kelli

marsha said...

Bernadette, I absolutely love this! What a fabulous design and I love how you used the hemp!

Hugs, marsha