Friday, May 21, 2010

Fabulous Friday

It's another Fab Friday here, not only in AZ , but at Sugar Creek Hollow. Today we were asked to use one of our favorite images for the challenge. I chose the Vintage Dress Form. What a wonderful image. It certainly can be used in many different applications. I chose to use it vintage style. I used the Card Patterns sketch 64 to jump  start my creativity.

It is really a pretty simple card but I think, with an elegant impact. I used the following products
Digi image:  Sugar Creek Hollow 
Papers: Just some I had in my paper scrap box by who
Cuttlebug folders  ~  Pearls: by Reflections ~ Punch: EK Success
Ribbon: Sugar Creek Hollow
Country Crinkle Ribbon- Candy Apple

Have a wonderful day and be sure to stop by Sugar Creek Hollow to check out what the Design Team has created! Just beautiful work by a great bunch of ladies that show off the great images Tracy produces.

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Bernadette, I just love the ribbon, and your embossing...WOW!! Awesome job!

Loretta said...

Bernadette, this is totally vintage fabo!!! I love all your feminine details!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card, the distressing and embossing of the cut out main image is great, and that ribbon is so pretty!

Donna Moore said...

Well Bernadette, as usual when I visit I am inspired! This challenge card is beautiful, I especially love the colors you have chosen with that gorgeous bow to set it off! I am going to miss you, I hope you will keep in touch and let us know about your creations!!!
Blessings to you lady!!
donna

dstandard said...

Fabulous card - love that texture! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

This is gorgeous! Love these colors together and the embossing.

Please be sure to use a direct link the next time you link up your card with us, which will look like this:
http://blissfulbitsandpieces.blogspot.com/2010/05/fabulous-friday.html

Hope that helps!

Joseline said...

Beautiful work Bernadette!! I love what you did with the Dress Form. Great work of art!

Cassie said...

i love all your cards but this is my favorite of yours. to date anyway! i reserve the right to update my opinion as you post more pretties! LOL!!!
seriously though, I love that mannequin embossed! great idea, terrific look!