Friday, May 7, 2010

Fab Friday

Well here we are again. Another Fabulous Friday at Sugar Creek Hollow. We were challenged this week to create a Mothers Day easel card. I have made several of these before. They are quick, fun and really add a lot of impact in a small package!


I used Tracy's Jelly Jar image on mine. This was made for my daughter and has Happy Mothers Day on the inside This image brings back  fond memories for me. Picking strawberries with my children and canning those luscious little fruit gems. She is offering a darling new set of strawberry related images over at her store this week. So, if your not able to pick strawberries were you are, go scoop these up and get your "strawberry fix". Make sure you check the other fabulous images she has created. They will certainly get your creative juices flowing.

4 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Outstanding, super idea to include the recipe! You card is not only absolutely delightful but gorgeous to boot! Such an eye-pleaser!!! Love it!

Melissa Sauls said...

What a GREAT card!! I love that patterned paper and the strawberry jam looks YUM! :)

marsha said...

Bernadette, this is just super yummy! Adding the recipe is such a great idea!

Hugs, Marsha

Nancy said...

Bernadette, this is beautiful!! I've fallen in love with this set!! Awesome work!