Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday Card



This is a card that I made for my DIL's birthday next week. The supplies are as follows:
Paper: K& Company Designer Paper Pack
SU textured (brown,beige), cream cardstock (unknown)
Image: Sugar Creek Hollow, Jam Jar digi,
Sentiment -computer generated
Ribbon: Sugar Creek Hollow - Titanic Blue
Queen & Co. copper pearls, butterfly from unknown source
MS large scallop punch, SU ticket punch, slot punch

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend! ~B~
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous card, Bernadette!! She will be so happy to receive it!!

Donna Moore said...

I love this card!! You have done such a beautiful job with this picnic basket! I'm sure your DIL will be thrilled, beautiful work Bernadette!!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Bernadette, first let me just say I LOVE typing your name :) My very best little girlfriend in elementary school was Bernadette (went by Berna) and I just love the memories of saying that name! Second, your card is just the sweetest ever - wonderful job using the color combo, fantastic layout and your DIL will just treasure this - its a beauty! xoxoxo

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, Bernadette, this is so wonderful. What a great job you did with the color challenge. I don't think I would ever had thought to use the picnic basket with this color combo, but it really is a winning combination! Love the way you used the crinkly seam binding too!

Loretta said...

Very clever way to use that basket!!!! I love it!

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Bernadette!! I love how you tied the ribbon to the basket. Great work!!