Friday, April 23, 2010

Sugar Creek Hollow Card/ MojoMonday 135 sketch

Good Morning! I have a few cards to post today, but thought I would start off with the one I created using a Sugar Creek Hollow digi stamp. I was just introduced to this stamp company several days ago and I must tell you, I'm loving what I'm seeing. They offer Vintage Digi Stamps and give a freebie away every Friday. This was last weeks offering. Just love the vintage look of it. I am drawn to bee stamps... I used my most recent favorite color combo,black, white, and yellow.
 If you get a chance today, hop over to Sugar Creek Hollow and grab the cute strawberry Tracy is offering. They are only there a week and then they go up for sale.

The image was printed on GP white cardstock and I distressed the edges, colored the leaves and flowers with my Prismacolor pencils using the OMS technique. The card base is white GP, the black is Reflections,yellow  is by Bazzil, and the remainder is from MM black and white collection. I added pearls to the flower centers and across the left hand top. I no longer had the original packaging for the pearls , so I don't know the manufacturer. The stamp is by SU, Best Yet, the ribbon is some I had in my stash. I used EK Success Scalloped scallop punch on the edge of the black paper.


I just looked at the time and I need to get going, but will post my other cards later this afternoon. Have a great morning. Well morning, if you live on the West coast as I do! Blessings, B

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a great card. Perfect pairing of papers and images. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

Cassie said...

wow - this is gorgeous! i'm so excited to get to design with you this month at sugar creek hollow!