Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Strawberries,Yum

I just finished this card last night using Sugar Creek Hollows free digi of the week. The Cosmo Cricket Garden Paper was just what I needed to jump start my idea. The ovals were cut with CM's oval template,the sentiment is from PTI, edges of paper were done with a MS and EK Success edge punches,ribbon from my stash,colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS and the edges were distress with chalk. I used Pop Dots under the digi layer. I failed to mention that this is OCCSC12 challenge card. I really enjoyed making this and I am thinking of sending it on to a very sweet friend . Have a wonderful day in the Lord! ~B~

5 comments:

Rose said...

oh i need/want this paper!! fantastic image for the paper and your card is wonderful :) thanks for joining us for the OCC Sketch

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YUM indeed! Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with OCC this week! xx

Nancy said...

A beautiful card, Bernadette!! What wonderful colors! So glad to have you on the SCH team!!

Joseline said...

Beautiful card Bernadette!!! I love the country theme you created.

TesaB said...

Gorgeous card, love the berry theme!!!