Friday, April 23, 2010


Yesterday I finished up several cards that I have been working on. One is for TESC109 card challenge and the other is for CPS163. The Princess card was made entirely from my scraps, so company names are not included. The birthday card was paper used from the Taylored Expressions Spring Kit, which I , unfortunately, do not have any information on either.

The cute Mouse digi is from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. I used my small, medium  and large Fiskar punches, EK Success scallop edge punch, and white GP cardstock, assorted buttons, and colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.

The princess digi was free, but I cannot give credit to anyone because I failed to write the owner down. She was colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, the side panel was embossed with a Cuttlebug circle folder,tag is a Cuttlebug tag die stamped with Hero Arts "Handwritten Notes" stamp. I used stickles for the points on her crown and attached some "jewels" to her wand and tag.

1 comment:

Crafty Creations said...

Great cards! Love the princess and your coloring!!!
Maria