Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Slow Going...

It has been a few days since I have posted or created. I have 4 projects sitting on my table ready for my creative juices to make them look like something. Lots of ideas rolling around in my head, but nothing being produced. I hate weeks like this.

Allergy season seems to be upon us here in the desert of AZ. This year I have been battling with headaches and shortness of breath. Hopefully, it will be over soon and I will feel more like myself. Other then that, things are great. I had a wonderful birthday and blessed Resurrection Sunday. Hope yours was the same. I will post some photos tomorrow of my birthday festivities.

Sometime next week I will be giving away some blog candy. I just need to get my goodies organized. I will let everyone know when it will be.

Have a great Thursday...

No comments: