Friday, April 2, 2010

New Card Challenge from CPS

This was made for CPS160 card challenge. All the supplies are from Taylored Expression Feb. Kit except the sentiment and the free digi stamp. The black and white paper is from Making Memories Black and White collection. I used my Cuttlebug, Swiss Dot embossing folder for the top black strip. I added that last because the card seemed off balance to me. I hope I didn't overdue it for the challenge. The scallop circle was cut with a Fiskars punch, also an EK Sucess scalloped edge punch was used. A SU ticket punch on the sentiment and top of the green card stock.

I  decided , although the wee bit of green on the apples did not fit the verse I used, it tied the card together better. Call it artistic lic.!!! I used my Prismacolor pencils and OMS technique. Not sure of the manufacturer of the pearl accents. Thanks for looking and I always appreciate your comments...

Happy Resurrection Day to you all.

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE your card! What a great take on the CPS sketch and LOVING the colors.