Friday, April 30, 2010

Mother's Day Card

I made this Gate Fold card for my Mom who loves the brown/aqua combination. I was a little hesitant to use the darker colors this time of year, but managed to like the card after I had created it. Hope she does also.

The card stock is be Bazzill, the floral paper by DaisyD, ribbon from my TE Key ingredients March kit and so is the butterfly. I will need to get info on those. Fiskars scallop punch and CM's circle templates were used. The pearls are from my stash. The digi stamp is a free stamp over at Sugar Creek Hollow. Be sure to check out there stamps. You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Beautiful card Bernie, love these colors together, it is so classy!! I am sure your Mom will love it!!! Welcome aboard the SCH express!

Joseline said...

Beautiful DP you used Bernadette. Your butterfly is the perfect embellishment for a Mother's Day card.

Cassie said...

so elegant and lovely!!! i just looove it!