Friday, April 30, 2010

May I say, ATTUTUDE

I made this card/plaque for my daughter who is expecting her first child. I just rolled over laughing when I saw this stamp over at Bugaboo Stamps. Love her woman with attitude digis. She was colored with my Prismacolor pencils and OMS.The papers are from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety Stack, except the green, which is Bazzill.  The chipboard flower is Cosmo Cricket and the chipboard piece it is on, is from Micheal's. All ribbons and buttons are from the infamous "stash box". I used my CM square punch and SU's ticket punch. I covered the back with Kraft paper and used Regina Easters long note on back. I really hope she gets a charge from this. I think I smiled the whole time I was making it.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful, Bernadette!! The blue and brown combo is one of my favorites!!