Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's Official...

I was asked to be Guest Designer for the month of May at Sugar Creek Hollow. Can I say, I am blessed, excited, and honored to be part of their team. I'm hoping to hone my card making skills and learn some new techniques as the month progresses.

This is a great company owned by the sweet Tracy Vinson, that sells Vintage,Shabby and Primitive Digi Stamps. She has a great eye for vintage,as reflected in her stamp designs and a wonderful group of girls who design for her on a regular basis.

Please be sure to check out her site and do some creating. She offers a free digi every Friday. Isn't this enough incentive to check out this great site? You will not be disappointed.

You will see me here soon with my creations. So stop by often and sign up as one of my followers so you don't miss a thing!

Blessings on your weekend...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Welcome aboard Bernadette, glad to have you working with us at SCH this month, your work is lovely!!!

marsha said...

Hi Bernadette! So glad you're joining us at SCH this month, your creations are beautiful!
Hugs, Marsha

Donna Moore said...

Hi, I am looking forward to getting to know you! I love your blog, I think you will like your new home!

Nancy said...

Welcome, welcome!! What wonderful work you do!! I can't wait to see all you create in the future!!