Friday, March 19, 2010

Two challenges in ONE!

Today I was able to create a card. I almost gave up on creating anything, but pressed in. The card design is Taylored Expression challenge #105. All the papers ,except the white, are from the February Kit. So is the cute polka dot ribbon. I just wish I had yards and yards of it. :>}} The yellow silk flower is from my flower "stuff".

This was also a challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts, Bible Verse Challenge #45 (3/11/2010)  It's a verse that I had picked out for this, but just didn't get around to using it until today. It really has ministered to me more then I had originally thought. God is good. He always knows what we need when we need it...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful! I used my Feb KI too ;D

Stacey Schafer said...

darling embelly you've created!

Taylor said...

Thanks for participating in the sketch challenge! Love what you created with your Key Ingredients subscription kit!

Oh...and good news! You can get yards and yards of the yellow ribbon here: http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/item.php?item_id=667&page=2&category_id=129