Saturday, March 20, 2010

TESC 104 Challenge

I actually made this card last night. I went from no cards in over a week to two in one day. Go figure. This is using Taylored Expressions sketch challenge 104. I used all the Feb. Kits papers, ribbon, button, and beautiful felt flower. The stamp sentiment is by Inkadinkado and the wee buttons I have had around forever. I used a punch by , I think,  by MM.

Just an edit on this post. The punch is by EK Success. It is the Scalloped scallop. The sentiment and the flower are both raised with foam squares.

3 comments:

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my, what a GORGEOUS card!!! I am loving the bold colors and that coffee stamp is too cute! So glad you participated in the sketch! :)

Gwen said...

Beautiful card! I just love your take on the sketch & your amazing use of paper!

Carol Dunstan said...

fab card, love the colours!