Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mojo Monday and 365 Challenge

Today I completed a card that really stretched me a little, but once I got going on it, it went together fairly well. The sketch is from Mojo Monday  Blog 130 and the 365 blog challenge 18. Both are late, but I did some other creating before I did these.

The bird paper is by Three Bugs in a Rug, Little Red. The blue is Bazzil embossed with the Cuttlebug hounds tooth folder,the green is from the Cosmo Crickets , Material Girl, red and black from my Taylored Expressions Feb. kit. The chipboard bird is from SU, buttons and red rick rack are from my stash. "SMILE" is by Hero Arts, scalloped edge made with EK Success punch.

I was chuckling when I woke up this morning about this card. I was originally going to use the HELLO from Hero Arts. Both were laying on the table, but I picked this one up instead. I guess now I will have to put, "Because you have plenty to smile about, it's your Birthday" on the inside...

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh boy do I love this!!! it's so bold & colorful!!

Beate said...

SWEET card! I love the paper you used and your darling bird!
Hugs and smiles

Edna said...

cute birdie, the elements came together really well on this card, thanks for sharing!