Tuesday, March 9, 2010

365 - Imagine This: Outer Space

 This is for the Monday challenge. I decided to use a free digi stamp, both the image and planet paper, and again, I don't know the person who was kind enough to offer it! I really need to get a system of labeling... I apologize. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, all the papers are from SU, the buttons are from my "button stash", and I used the SU slot punch and label punch. This card will be going out to my GS by the end of the week. Hope he enjoys  it.

Important update on this image and background paper : They are from GTC's Crafty Corner. Thanks Janie!

4 comments:

annieambriel said...

what a nice cute card. Made me smile

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so fantastic. Love the colors, love the coloring, love the layers, the details. Just love love it. Thanks for playing!

Pam said...

This is adorable - great job coloring that image!!

Bernadette said...

Thanks for your kind comments ladies. The coloring is something I am still working at. I try to practice several times a week with the Prismacolor pencils. I still have a lot to learn. By the way, my GS loved it and told me over the phone that I was very creative. Too sweet...