Monday, February 22, 2010

These are 2 cards I made using the 5X7 format. I don't usually use this size, but I really like having more room for "stuff" on the card. The black and white one is for my GD who is turning 16, the other is for one of my younger daughters who's Birthday is this weeks also.

The Black and White one, after looking at it I realized is CASED from Gloria Stengel's card for the OCCSC2.  Thanks Gloria for the inspiration. I received the ATC style card a few months ago and knew I had to use it for my GD's birthday. She loves to sew and design clothes. Your inspiration came at the perfect time since her birthday is at the end of the week.

2 comments:

A-M said...

I do like your artwork in these cards you have made.

Gloria Stengel said...

These are fabbie! I love the vintage one, of course! I am so glad you found some inspiration from my OCC card! I live to know that someone used something I made to inspire them to play in their scrap stash! I also love how you used that Nook and Pantry paper. I am still hoarding a few extra sheets of that cupcake print! LOL

Big hugs on your fabbie new blog!