Friday, February 26, 2010

365 Card Challenge

I made this for the 365 's Amy's style challenge. It is a card of sorts. I used a piece of chipboard covered the front with patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket, mini deck, Garden Variety. Actually, all the papers on this project are from that paper pack. Love it! The back is covered with kraft paper. If I use it as a card, I'll add a note to the back.

The flowerpot, stems, and flowers are from the Cricut's WALK MY GARDEN cartridge. The flower pot is layered so it is like chipboard. The flowers reminded me of Amy's pinwheels. I inked the edges, put 3 flowers together(3 different sizes) . The extra chipboard pieces are from the Garden Variety chipboard set. I made the tag. The word Spring was generated on my Word program, inked and added with a brad by Pink Paisley, Fascinating collection.

This is my first time taking part in the 365 challenge and it will not be my last.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥♥thud♥♥ I LOVE your project!!!!! OMGoodness...it is calling my name...love the use of the new CC Garden Variety {CC is my FAV!!}...super flower pot and every other detail....thank you soooo much for playing with me over at 365 Cards...I hope you come back again...you'll love it over there:)

Pam said...

Gorgeous card - so glad you found us at 365 Cards and I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

~ Sophia ~ said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!
Love how you have taken inspiration from Amy´s card and then created something of your own!
Fab work!

TesaB said...

Totally FAB! Totally Amy style, yet with you own twist. Love it all and huge congrats on mkaing the top 3!!!

Rose said...

awesome card!! love it :) congrats on making the top 3!!!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Thank you so much ladies. I had not realized until today that I had been awarded this honor! I have been working on some other projects and had not been looking at my blog or other sites. WOW... I am thrilled and a little humbled. Thanks so much again. B